MultiColouredMaddie

Random thoughts and rants.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Jobbie...

And not THAT sort, either ;)

I got a job :) Woohoo!

Not just any job, either, but work as a sessional worker for LGBT Youth Scotland :)

Funtastic.

On the knitting side of things, I'm about 6 inches into a legwarmer working on circular needles with Katia Nepal acrylic/wool mix in a funky red, orange, blue, green and moss colourway. I'll post a pictsie when I have batteries for my camera.

So I can now knit in the round, and purl to boot - I've ribbed the top two inches and will do the same at the bottom.

Funky :D

8 Comments:

At 6:35 pm, Blogger Kathleen said...

Well done, glad you got the job. Hope your exams are going okay too. Wow, your knitting skills are coming on apace too.

 
At 10:43 pm, Blogger Maddie said...

Hey :) Not bad on the exam front so far, though I'm none too confident about Friday's - it could turn into a bit of a debacle :(

I'm about halfway done with leg warmer number one now, though I suspect it won't get much bigger until after Friday. Unfortunately, the reason it's so big is that I abdicated study duty today :(

 
At 11:06 pm, Blogger Midsummer night's knitter said...

Know that feeling _ i usally find that even ironing looks like a great prospect when a deadline is looming.

 
At 11:07 pm, Blogger Midsummer night's knitter said...

* I, even - know what a stickler you are ! ;0)

 
At 3:13 am, Blogger saragibson8466 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 6:48 pm, Anonymous Mhairi said...

Well Done Nic,
Getting a job and in something you are interested in is an achievement indeed!

You are doing fantastic with the knitting - so much better than me, still it gives me incentive to improve!!

Good luck with the exams

 
At 7:11 pm, Blogger Midsummer night's knitter said...

Hey, Maddie - did you introduce yourself as Nicole when you came to the knitting meeting? Just checking to see if I'm having a mind meltdown......

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger Maddie said...

India, it's Nicola.

Only evil people call me Nicole *grrrr*.

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home