MultiColouredMaddie

Random thoughts and rants.

Sunday, July 13, 2003

Speed?

Why is it that everyone who bikes or looks at bikes thinks you should go fast? I don't like going fast. Apart from the fact that my bike will only do 65 on a downhill with a tailwind? It's just not safe! 50 is fast enough for me, thanks. I might feel differently on a more capable bike, I suppose, but at the moment the thought of a big bike scares the sh*t out of me. I'm undecided about whether or not to do direct access. I definitely want to pass my test in the next four weeks though, which is a bit quick. I'm going to book a lesson with Ride On on Monday - try them instead of BikeRite, which I don't like. Trouble is, BikeRite have still got a bunch of my money, which I hope I can get back if I decide to go with Ride On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home